Sign up here to enjoy the benefits of membership in the society. Membership is $10 per person, per year.
We hold four meeting per year for members featuring guests speaking about the history of the area with photographs projected on a large screen.
Either fill in the form below or print out a paper form here:
Please note that although the Avalon Beach Historical Society will take care with this information it takes no responsibility for the security of the information submitted on the above form. If that is of concern to you, there is a printable version of the form here.
Objectives of the Society
- To encourage the study and research into the history of Avalon Beach.
- To collect and preserve all items and records of historical interest by purchase, donation or loan.
- To record local history and from time to time publish it.
- To encourage the study of the history of Avalon Beach in the local schools.
- To work actively for the preservation of local buildings and other items of historical interest.
- To provide and install local commemorative plaques.
- To foster the interchange of information among members of the society and other societies.