Golf Course Ticket Office

The first structure adjacent to the first tee on ‘Avalon Golf links’ was this little ticket office erected around 1932. Water was still some 5 years away hence the water tank. The area beyond the golfer about to tee off on the first hole is still very devoid of any substantial vegetation. The building was enlarged in 1937 creating a 2-storeyed clubhouse.

Leave a Reply